- Who Runs the Church?, by Gerry Chudleigh. Learn more about unity, structure and authority in the Adventist Church.
- Six Points on the Ordination of Women Issue, by Gary Patterson, reitred Field Secretary of the General Conference.
- General Conference: God’s Highest Authority on Earth?. About how Ellen White changed the structure of the General Conference.
- Letter from a Conference Secretary to Ted Wilson. About the interpretation of Fundamental Belief 14.
- General Conference Working Policy BA 60. About Human Relations, especially discrimination.
- General Conference Working Policy B 05. About Church Structure, showing that Unions decide about ordination.
- General Conference Working Policy L35-50. About the Qualification for Ordination, where gender is not mentioned.
- Approaches to Church Reorganization, by Bert Haloviak. About how authority moved to the Unions in 1901 (thanks to Ellen White) and slowly returned to the General Conference.
- Constitution of the Netherlands Union Conference.
- Minutes of 2012 Session of Netherlands Union Conference. Motie Congres 153 regards the ordination of women.
- Decision of Netherlands Union Executive Committee to Ordain Women.
- Andrews University, Dwight Nelson: A mighty Throng of Women: A Second Look at Male Headship. Pioneer Memorial Church, Berrien Springs, Michigan.
- Andrews University, Dwight Nelson: Ellen White and Why I Believe in the Ordination of Women, 28 februari 2015, Pioneer Memorial Church
- La Sierra University, Chris Oberg: Equal Most of the Time, 18 maart 2015.
- Azure Hills Church, Kendra Haloviak-Valentine: Crumbs are Enough, 11 april 2015.
- George R. Knight: The Biblical Meaning of Ordination, 19 juli 2015.
- Andrews University: On the Unique Headship of Christ in the Church: A Statement of the Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary. 21 August, 2014
- A reply to the article above: An Open Appeal … to the Faculty of the SDA Seminary, by Steven Bohr, Gerard Damsteegt en 23 others.
- Andrews University: Seminary’s response to Open Appeal . . . . “. Andrews University’s answer.
- Theology of Ordination Study Committee Website. A website with many articles on ordination.
- Theology of Ordination Study Committee Final Report. This is the final report of the Theology of Ordination Study Committee.
- Reflections on Scripture: Biblical Study for Ordinary People. A series of articles by dr. Stephen Bauer from Andrews University
- Headship, Submission, and Equality in Scripture, by dr. Richard M. Davidson from Andrews University
- The Mission of God through the Ministry of the Church: A Biblical Theology of Ordination – with Particular Attention to the Ordination of Women. The 800+ page report of the Trans-European Division’s Theology of Ordination Study Committee.
- Ministry, Mission and Ordination. The summary of the TED TOSC report, in easy to read language.
- Theology of Ordination Study Committee Report North American Division Study Committee. The Theology of Ordination Study Committee of the North-American Division’s report..
- Let the Women be Silent, by Dave Gemmell.
- Seventh-day Adventists on Women’s Ordination: A Brief Historical Overview. A short historical view by Alberto R. Timm of the Ellen White Estate.
Letters of the Dutch Church to members
General Conference documents
- An Appeal for Unity in Respect to Ministerial Ordination Practices, from Ted Wilson.
- Unions and Ordination to the Gospel Ministry, Brief Summary and Comprehensive Working Policy Explanation, from the GC Secretariat.
- An Appeal and Appreciation to All Church Entities And Members From the General Conference and Division Officers Regarding the 2015 General Conference Session Vote on Ordination, from the leaders of the GC, given to the GC Annual Council 2015.